Leaving Nassau, Bahamas on board Royal Caribbean’s Majesty of the Seas
- I love cruising. I love cruising on Royal Caribbean and I’ve never gotten sick. (Well, maybe a little seasick but that’s my fault.) But the news coming out of the Explorer of the Seas makes my stomach hurt. A little. (CNN)
- Before my kids go to college, I’m going to make sure they know how to cook a basic marinara sauce. (New York Times)
- Did you know that you could lift weights with your vagina? Maybe I can get toned by Valentine’s Day. (Huffington Post)
- Ever since a scarring childhood incident, I’ve hated and feared the cockroach. A new species from Japan has been found in NYC. Yikes. (New York Magazine)
- I’ve been stalking the Houzz web site because I never got around to finishing the redesign of my bedroom. And I really love this mirror for above my dresser. But I would turn it on it’s side.
NB: I spend a lot of time on the Internet. And yes, I admit it, I waste a lot of time on the Internet. So to take away my guilt, and put some of my useless knowledge to use, I’m going to start sharing the best of my weekly discoveries with you. Every Friday. I feel better already.