Me and my valentine.
I am without my valentine on this February 14th. He’s off skiing in Colorado with a buddy. And having the time of his life.
I get to spend the evening with my teen daughter and her BFF, making brownies, eating takeout and watching a marathon of romantic comedies.
And there’s no place I’d rather be.
- When my husband gets home, I’ll be more than happy to let him cook a romantic meal for me. Just like these chefs do for their loves. (Bon Appetit)
- Here’s a Valentine’s Day question: If your husband did more of the traditional female chores around the house, would you find him less attractive? (New York Times)
- This Valentine’s Day video tells you to go f$@k yourself. You might as well. (Jezebel)
- Still need a gift for your love? How about this DIY edible fruit arrangement? (The Wire)
- I’m sure that at least one of the movies we watch tonight is on this list of Best Valentine’s Day flicks. (Heavy)